08 Apr SEO Trends to Boost Your SEO Results in 2019
Google is always investing more in refining its enigmatic search algorithm to deliver users the most relevant searches, so SEO has to adapt to new changes that follow. Here is where SEO trends come into play. Below is the list of the latest SEO trends which are making a huge difference in 2019.
Search Engine Optimisation is essential for any website to be at the top of the results on search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. Whenever a user searches for anything in a search engine, the ultimate goal of SEO is to make a your website appear at the top of the search engine results page (SERP).
However, all search engines regularly update their algorithms, so it is essential to keep up with the latest SEO trends so your business stays on top.
Below are the top SEO trends in 2019 :
- Voice Search:
Voice search is growing more and more popular as its user experience improves. According to recent studies, 27% of the people are using voice search for their relevant searches. Also, two of every five adults are using voice searches globally at least once a day. By the end of 2019, there will be an average of two billion voice search every month. Below are some of the effective methods to optimize your website with voice search for every month. Below are some of the effective methods of voice search to optimize your website:
- Usage of Long-Tail Keywords :
- Short-tail keywords have been slowly becoming less relevant. Users don’t use voice search in the same manner as ordinary type search. They ask more direct questions to get their desired answers, so this is where your long-tail keywords in your content become more useful. Long-tail keywords increase the chance of your content ranking higher at the top of the search results.
- Develop the Content the Way You Speak :
- While thinking of a search term for voice search, it’s better to develop search terms in ways that users naturally speak. Question format is the most preferred search term on voice, so try to develop the terms by considering the who, what, when, where, why, and how. The content that directly responds to questions will boost your results by a significant amount.
- Optimise on Local Search Engines :
- About 22% of the voice search are users looking for location-based content. So optimize your business on the local search directories to allow users find your business and content easily & quickly.
- Test Voice Search Compatibility :
- The best way to check how voice search will find your business is to test its functionality. So test some voice searches to find how your competition is ranking. This is the best way to learn about long-tail keywords and help boost your rankings too.
- Video Optimization :
Video content is booming! This trend is going to take over in this 2019 as well. No matter whether you are promoting a product or service, create a fun and engaging video to reach your target audience easily. Below are the few things that help to optimize video search :
- Long-tail keywords
- Long-tail keywords
- Quality Content :
High-quality content can increase value and traffic to your website. Search engines favor quality content and ensures that through your content, the user gets the information they are seeking.
- Site Speed Optimisation:
It is a well-known fact that Site Speed Optimisation is a ranking factor for mobile users as well as desktop users. Many users abandon a website if it takes longer than three seconds to load. So, ensure your website is speedy and efficient to give the users a satisfying experience.
- User Experience :
Good user experience is the most important aspect of a website, as it helps to drive more traffic to your site and keep them happy while browsing it. Your website should be user-friendly, easily understandable, have a low load-time, no technical issues, and a fresh, creative design.
- On Page and Off Page Optimisation :
If you want to boost your sales and visibility, you need to optimize your site to keep users engaged.
- There are three types of SEO methods that help to attain top rankings :
- White Hat SEO
- Black Hat SEO
- Grey Hat SEO
- But all search engines only accept white hat SEO methods because this method is in accordance with their algorithms. So white hat SEO is the only useful method to try and top a search engine’s results.
- On-Page SEO :
- On-page SEO is optimising an individual web page to rank higher and to gain more traffic on search engines. There are various on-page SEO techniques that can be implemented within the website :
- Unique meta title and meta description
- Quality content on the website
- Naming the images and ALT texts
- Posting blogs
Off-page SEO techniques also play a crucial role to get top ranking on search engine results. Below are the best off-page SEO techniques :
- Developing Content :
- Content is king. It has a great impact on SEO, so create attractive content to convince other people to link back to your blog or website.
- Try Guest Blogging :
- There are many genuine sites that allow other authors to post a blog on their site as a guest. So you can try this technique to get quality back-links for your website to improve rankings and boost your traffic.
- Social Media Marketing :
- Social media marketing is one of the top off-page SEO techniques to take your business and put it in front of your potential customers. This technique also helps you to make your business more popular and better engage a more audiences. Here are some popular social media platforms that can be used for social media marketing :
- Google Bookmarks
- Yahoo Answers
- Ask Me Help Desk
- Slide share
Search algorithms keeps changing, so it’s important to optimize your website accordingly, to rank better. A professional SEO company can take care of the above factors to rank your website at the top of the search results.